your writing counts
if you call yourself a writer then you ARE a writer
Find your true voice. Say what you mean to say.
take my classes where you will learn to write
memoir/nonfiction/crime/mysteries/thrillers/short stories sci-fi/horror, poetry
CORPORATE COMMUNICATION with clients and within the corporation
- overcome the writer's fear of writing in a positive atmosphere
- memoir writing: unpack memories, identify important scenes/characters in a safe, fun, gentle environment
- when you write first draft writing you free your creative self AND learning the craft of writing whether it is writing a memoir, an essay, fiction, non-fiction, poetry or a theater or screenplay
- corporate communications: does your website/brochure/marketing info say what you really want it to say? Or does it unintentionally emphasize words/concepts/people that don't get your message across
- WORKING TOGETHER WE fix each item until it says EXACTLY what you mean it to say. Does your staff write coherent REPORTS? Let me show your staff how to write reports that are actually read.
open your imagination while learning writing
Imagine writing in a class using a nonviolent critique method. Learn to create interesting characters, set scenes, write about conflict, rising action, themes and the intricacies of writing fiction, non-fiction, poetry, screenplays and more. No guilt, no shame, just safely explore, experiment and be supported by those around you. STOP WRITER'S BLOCK by attending a Creative Writing for Grown Ups or Memoir 1-3 Advanced Memoir1-6 classes - using my techniques you deepen your writing. Followed by Publication 1-6, and Masters classes in writing. Write Your Life in 8 Words, 24 Lines is a class where you write profound words about your life - techniques you can use over and over again. This works for high school through senior adults - it never fails. It is fun to learn, and amazing to see what you write. UNPACK MEMORIES in our Memoir classes, write in a fun environment, write scenes, remember and write about people important and not important in your life and much more...
Write Your Life in 8 Lines